Abstract submission closes: 27 January, 14.00 Stockholm time (CET)
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING YOUR ABSTRACTS
- Title: The abstract title is limited to 150 characters. Do not use capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
- Authors and affiliations: Please enter authors’ name and affiliations in the dedicated fields. Do not use capital letters unless abbreviations or similar.
- Text: Word count is limited to 180 words. The title, authors’ name and affiliation are not included in this number.
- Image: The abstract allows for no images.
- Presentation type: Please indicate the preferred presentation type. The Scientific Committee will have the final decision on the type of presentation for each accepted abstract
Please note that maximum number of abstracts submitted by one author is 4 abstracts.
For all contributions that have been accepted for ICBEN 2020, including posters, we kindly ask you to produce a congress paper which will appear in the ICBEN 2020 Congress Proceedings. However, ICBEN 2020 also welcomes presentations on work that has already been published, in which case it would not make sense to write an extra congress paper.
The upload of a paper is not required for presenting your work in the structured sessions or the poster session.
If deemed appropriate, authors may just produce an extended abstract or short paper. If a registered author with an accepted abstract does not submit a congress paper, we will in lieu thereof include the abstract in the proceedings.
When writing your paper, please take particular note of the Copyright notice below.
Copyright notice: The submitter confirms that the submitted paper contains no infringement of copyright previously granted to another party. Representing the group of authors, the submitter transfers the copyright for the abstract and the paper to the International Commission on Biological Effects of Noise (ICBEN). However, the copyright also remains with the authors of the papers. Therefore, authors are still allowed and encouraged to submit the work presented in the ICBEN 2020 proceedings to a scientific journal or publish it in another form elsewhere.
The congress papers will be made available to conference participants and are published on the congress website in the online program schedule. They remain publicly accessible in the ICBEN proceedings archive.
Abstract submission will open in October 2019.
Last day for abstract submission is 27 January 2020
Notification of acceptance is 17 February 2020
Deadline for full paper submission is 31 March 2020
Phone: +46 18 67 10 03
Abstract submission open
Last day for abstract submission
27 January 2020
Notification of acceptance
17 February 2020
Deadline for full paper submission
31 March 2020
The conference is hosted by ICBEN http://www.icben.org/ and the Institute of Environmental Medicine, Karolinska Institutet https://ki.se/en/imm/startpage .